Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Eve (Year 2011)


A special Christmas Eve it is. Without fancy dress and make-up, Honey and I are at our traveling gear, getting ready to board AirAsia X D720 to Paris, France.

I have promised myself, for at least once in my life time, I will set my footprints on the Parisian soil, guess I am making it happen now... How excited!

So much so of the preparation - early purchase of air tickets (as early as March!), gone through the trouble of getting the visitors' visa approved, monitoring of the Euro rate to convert my BND and also not forgetting the thousand of hotels review that we have read through in the internet before settling down to 2 hotels... I know all of these are behind us now. We are finally here... Heading to the City of Lights, our dream trip.

We are now close to 3 hours to departure, at 10:05pm (now!), my heart is raving fast, anticipation is high as to what to expect of the very first French morning would brings? :)

Till my next update... Merry Christmas to all! :))

- 24/12/2011 (Saturday) @ LCCT International Departure Hall

No comments: