Saturday, August 9, 2008

People come, people go.

I do not know where it begun, and I do not know how it begun...
You came into my life by surprise, you held my hands and became my friend.
So much precious memories we had shared, but now leaving me feeling all the pain...
You left me quietly, make me wondering what is the meaning of friend?

I could never understand, the true feeling in your heart...
For you've never open up yourself, talk to me like someone you can trust.
I have no holding back and given you, all my true self and my heart...
For I've always believed friendship is all about sincerity and trust.

I shall forget all the memories, move on to another page of my life,
To help myself start anew, I know I have to walk away.
People come, people go... Only time will tell when the another you will come into my life,
If there is no trust in our friendship, tell me what is the point to stay?

I wish your journey of life - happy, success and smooth without me,
Hope that your love ones will always be with you,
One night, if you look upon the stars and think of me,
Please remember that, once in your life time there were you and me...




3 comments:

Seemon Sim said...

人来,人去。
我不知道的地方开始,我不知道如何开始...
你来我的生活感到吃惊,你握着我的手,并成为我的朋友。
这么多珍贵的回忆我们有共同的,但现在让我觉得所有的痛苦...
你悄悄地离开我,让我不知道是什么含义的朋友吗?

我无法理解,真正的感觉,你的心...
你从来没有开放自己,跟我一样的人可以信任的。
我已经没有任何阻碍和给你,我的所有真实的自我和我的心...
对于我总是认为友谊是所有的诚意和信任。

我会忘记所有的回忆,进入到另一个网页,我的生活,
为了帮助自己重新开始,我知道我必须离开。
人来,人去...只有时间才能告诉我们时,另一你们会跟我的生活,
如果没有信任,我们的友谊,告诉我什么是指向入住?

我想您的旅途生活-快乐,成功和顺利没有我,
希望你的爱将永远与你同在,
一天晚上,如果你看看各明星和想我,
请记住,一旦您生活中的时间有你和我...

Su

Translated from English to Chinese (Simplified)

Translate using Google translate

Only as my English is quite poor...a deep sensitive story...I am encounter some sadness last night and try to recover after one night sleep.

I have my anger too on some cases...sorry to type in Englsih...knew you at facebook and you just add me...my blog in blogspot is BLOCKED by myself cause some reason, it will possible after my sadness is gone, it should be very soon. Nice to meet u in facebook and blospot...

YenVui said...

Hi Seemon, didn't know that you have translated my writing to Chinese :)... what a surprise to see it tonight! :))

Seemon Sim said...

You are welcome. I post it to your blog quite sometime already. It just using online translator, quite interesting translation.