Thursday, August 2, 2007

1st day back in office

I am so tired now.

My eyes are so heavy and dry.

Screened through about 400 emails in the office today, and attended not less than 5 customers. 1st day returned to the office after a long leave of 3 weeks... Tons of work piling up awaiting for my attention, the scariest part was when I logon to my email all the highlighted subjects of each emails indicate many work is waiting for me... (Hello! Reality!!)

Today, 2nd August returned to the office with a light peach shirt and a pair of new shoes... kicking off my long battles with the SOP (Standard of Performance) again. After those 3 weeks, I have enough rest and fully re-charged, I was all ready to face the new challenges infront of me! Or so I thought?! Sadly, just the end of 1st day... I am totally exhausted and drained out! Our new acting department head briefed me with the new market updates, Forex updates, new promotions of the bank, new upcoming events, trainings.... I counted, this month I only left 16 working days to achieve my SOP, 3-fullday trainings, 2-fullday ChFC 08 classes, 1-half-a-day meeting are lining up, I have diarise these days... Kinda worried if I could achieve my SOP this month... Maybe I should postpone one of the trainings... Let's talk to the Acting head tomorrow!

After a long day at work, I am still awake to finish up my final revision on ChFC 07, the exam is tomorrow - the moment of truth! Hubby keeps encourage me that after tomorrow, I shall be relief a bit and can truly rest for the weekend before heading for another busy week... Hmm... Hubby is always so sweet and supportive... How I love thee!

Better cut the long story short and back to my revision now. Last chapter to go - Trust and Offshore Planning, after this I shall zzz peacefully... Zzz... Zzz...

*So damn sleepy*

No comments: