Monday, August 6, 2007

The only place for human race...


Finished work at about 6pm plus today then hubby brought me to a private clinic.

I am having a kind of irritating itchiness on my arms & legs which caused rashes because of allergy. Doctor said I must've 'contaminated' some polluted rain water and dust in the air to get this allergy. I have been having this allergy for about 4 - 5 days already... The itchiness is so intense that I scratched my arms and legs till it turned all red... but the funny thing is that, there isn’t any scratch mark.

I am a cleanliness-obsessed woman, I have high level of hygienic practice and take 2 showers a day (at least!), and one must be very suspicion about my cleanliness when I have rashes like this... But as the matter of fact, according to my doctor, it doesn't matter how clean you are, as long you have very sensitive skin, highly polluted rain water and dust can caused this kind of allergy. And don't worry... This is not contagious.

I have always told people, love the planet! Be environmental friendly! Our planet is sick now and it is getting weaker and weaker, even the rain water and air now can be so polluted that one will get allergy like mine simply by being existing on the planet! How scary could this be? Planet has life, I always believe that. So much damage has been done by the human beings on this planet, now it is 'returning the favors' to us... Extreme climate changes, melting of North & South Pole icebergs, sand storms, increasing sea level, flood... Planet is kicking off a series of 'revenge' now, people! Do not ignore these obvious warnings!

Out of the 8 planets on our galaxy - Mercury, Venus, Mars, Earth, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune & Uranus (Pluto has been demoted by The International Astronomical Union (IAU) on August 2006), Planet Earth is by far, the ONE AND ONLY planet that suitable for human race to reside. Not until one fine day when astronauts could find another better place for us to 'migrate'.

People, please... LOVE OUR PLANET; IT IS THE ONLY PLACE FOR HUMAN RACE.

No comments: