Thursday, July 26, 2007

Exam coming soon...

The rain has not stopped since 6pm... it is cold but I have no intention of lowering down the air-conditionining; I just want the extreme temperature in the bedroom to keep me awake.

Today I started my preparation for ChFC 07 examination, I have another 8 days to do my revision until the examination day itself - well, should've started earlier! This module is rather difficult, or is it me that hard to focus on the studies?

On leave since 10th July till now, I am getting lazy... but I can't let myself go. I must be strong and study hard for this exam, afterall, this is Module 7 already... 1 more module to go, I'll be a Chartered Financial Consultant. This is indeed a hard journey, but I am heading the end now... I can't give up! Theory, calculations, theory and calculations again... I am cracking my brain!!

I am feeling a little sick today, sore throat and a light flu, guess the cold weather is catching up with my health now. I always feel cold lately, need to carry a shawl around the house even when out for dinner with hubby... my throat is dry, this is the symptom I'll get if fever is coming up... Hubby insisted to bring me to clinic, but I refused, guessed I am as stubborn as him... Hubby is experiencing backache this few days, but refused to go hospital as well! Haha! We are indeed a match from heaven!

Better stop dreaming now and get back to my revision... Standard deviation, wealth management, wealth accumulation planning, basic WM skills, economic alanysis, portfolio management & asset allocation, derivatives... Ahhhh,.... so much more to learn~ God, please open up my heart and mind, so that I can focus 100% on my revision, Amen!

No comments: