Saturday, July 28, 2007

Mommy's Magic Portion

Today is Saturday... I have promised myself to study today, since hubby is working and I am all alone at home, I should've plenty of time to catch up with my ChFC 07 revision. But too bad, I fell asleep twice with the course notes lying beside with me! *so ashame*


There are total of 12 topics to read and I am only at chapter 3... I am starting to wonder, how am I going to pass this module???


Hubby and I will be going back home to my parents today... better bring the notes back home to burn mid-night oil. Or shall I drink some Mommy's magic portion in order to pass? Haha!


Mommy has make soup for us... yummy... I missed mommy's soup. On leave for almost a month, I haven't a time to go home and taste mommy's good food! I missed her 西洋菜湯... My mommy is the world's best chef, she has all sort of secret recipes which from time to time, she'll pass on to me... hehe... Am not a great cook as mommy, but time will tell when I could be as great as her, My Super Lady!

I LOVE YOU, MOMMY!

No comments: