Thursday, July 17, 2008

New puppy

Today at about 4:00pm, Brother Nam called me.

His friend is giving away puppies! Very kind and loving of my brother knowing that I am still mourning for the death of my puppies, he wanted to bring a new one for me.

It is an all-black, hairy, puppy girl... but I've a problem with it. I told myself I'll not adopt anymore puppies, it is very painful to see them die... Brother Nam is giving me a week time to consider, he thinks I really should bring this puppy home to fill the emptiness that I am feeling after losing Zhonnie and the other 2 puppies...

Should I or shouldn't I...?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Piaw Jie,

is the puppies piaw ke say wanna give u is from my dad?

haha take la.. the puppies very cute 1. the mum is hotdog mix terrier and father is kinda of mix ^&$%&^$%(*.

Jiu de bu jou Xin de bu lai "o'.