Saturday, July 19, 2008

'Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa'


Its sore throat, flu and cough again!

I've been slightly under the weather this week. It all started with a mild sore throat last Friday evening, then flu... then the whole "package" kicks in... one after another. After the flu is gone, then the "grand finale" will be cough. I hate it the most!

No professional doctor is needed, because I am always my own doctor when it comes to flu and cough. I drank lots of warm water, no cold fruits... and my family traditional, ever-trusted cough remedy - Mixing 'Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa' with hot water and sip down slowly. It always works for me...

Today is exactly the 9th day... I hope the cough will go away soon. It is so bad that sometimes I can feel my chest pain when cough. I was actually feeling better already yesterday but then... Blame it all to the cold Kwai Fei Lychees drink I had last night during a birthday dinner for my colleague, Ms W. The drink was so tempting so I had a little more that I should and I should've less ice to go with it... after I returned from the dinner, the coughing just wouldn't stop...

It's time for a cup of 'Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa' now to sooth my throat... Hmmm...

Hope I'll recover soon...

No comments: