Friday, July 4, 2008

T I M E

The last time I wrote on my blog was October 2007... so much so happened within these few months but there are so little time for me to write all down.

Before the Christmas celebration last year, honey and I celebrated our 1st year wedding anniversary, then New Year came... one festival followed by another... and it's now July 2008. Time passes me so fast that I am only left with the bitter-sweet memories of all.

Recently, I was in a conversation with 1 friend, we were sharing about the 'best moment' in our lives; she said she hasn't learn the best moment in her life yet and she doubted will that moment ever come... I told her, THIS is the best moment of my life. Being a newbie of the 30 years-old, have a man that loves me, a healthy family, a satisfying (& stable) job, able to enjoy life as and when I like it... what else do I ask for? I bet an adult life is very much completed with these elements. You do not need to be rich to taste the 'richness' of life... what is more meaningful than having all the time in the world to live the life that you want? Many people are still chasing for this kind of luxury in life. Like the old saying goes, 'time wait for no one'... why wait for the best moment to come, while you can actually make it happen 'here and now'? I believe in living life to the fullnest (when you can), and love your spouse/partner to the fullnest (while you still can), many a time, one will only regret when opportunity is over. No point crying over spilled milk, love and treasure when you can... Be it your family, spouse, friends or even your colleagues... Don't always think that you are fated to be with this person then he / she will never leaves you, no one can be of greater power than HIM, who'll know what God's plans are...

You might think that I am very negative about life to having said that, but let me tell you... You will never know what's LOVE if you haven't really give it all to love someone... and you will never know what's LIFE if you haven't really give the time to live your life...! Don't just spend your time at work and ignore what's important to you. Take sometimes to love yourself and those around you... You'll find that, life is ever worth-living... it is afterall, a wonderful thing to do!

No comments: